What is pharmaceutical grade omega 3 fish oil

Omega3
What is Pharmaceutical Grade Omega3 Fish Oil and why is Takeomega3 different from other brands ?
Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil
The true definition is an oil of concentration 80% -90% omega 3 such as TakeOmega3. There are a lot of omega3 products that claim to be pharmaceutical grade when they are not . Looking on the rear label makes everything clear
The majority of omega3 products on shelf are what we define as 18/12 this means 18% EPA and 12%DHA making a total of 30% omega 3. The remaining 70% is made up of monounsaturated,polyunsaturated and saturated fats. Your body has no need for these.
18/12 products are usually advertised as “1000mg Omega3” and they will have only 30% omega3 – giving a total of 300mg omega3 split 180mg EPA and 120 DHA.
Compare that to TakeOmega3 with 750mg EPA and 50mg DHA an 85% concentrate .

Benefits of Pharmaceutical Grade Fish oil such as TakeOmega3 85% Omega3
• 80% and above Omega3
• Virtually no environmental toxins the repeated molecular distillation necessary to achieve high concentrations removes virtually all toxins and heavy metals ie mercury
• Ultra purity reduces fish odour often associated with low concentration formulations
• An easy way to get high doses of omega3 with just one or two capsules as opposed to 10 capsules of low concentration brands.
• Research has shown low concentration capsules are not as effective as single dose pharmaceutical omega3 even when taking multiple capsules.
• The Omega3 fish oils used in Clinical trials / research the majority of the time pharmaceutical grade therefore why would you choose to take a low concentration oil
• You actually feel a difference .

Related posts:

  1. Omega 3 pharmaceutical grade fish oil EPA reduces LDL cholesterol levels
  2. Stroke Prevention and Omega3 pharmaceutical grade fish oil EPA
  3. Research shows that omega3 fish oil less than 80% concentrate are not effective at reducing triglyceride levels
  4. Side Effects Fish Oil
  5. BENEFICIAL EFFECT OF EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID ON ENDOTHELIAL FUNCTION IN OLD MYOCARDIAL INFARCTION PATIENTS UNDER ADEQUATE STATIN THERAPY

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Great Britain Flag
Made in the UK - Take Omega 3 Suspendisse lacinia ultricies justo, at ultricies nisi tempus ac. Cras sed vehicula metus. Phasellus...